Ni9ja News & Many More

10 must powerful things you must do to better your life



There is saying in life that goes like this  'Life is how you make it,to make it field of roses is in your hands,to make it frustrating is also in your hands'



As you know  every muscle in the body, the mind needs to be exercised to gain strength. It needs to be worked consistently to grow and develop over time. If you haven’t pushed your mind in thousands of little ways over time, of course it’ll crumble on the one day that things get really challenging ,(true or false)

A mind well trained with positive affirmations has the right thoughts queued up and ready for retrieval at all time

If you’d like to begin or enhance this practice in your  life to better your Life. here are a selection of affirmations actions I suggest to you as starting point.

1. I cannot control everything that happens to me; I can only control the way I respond to what happens. In my response is my power.

2. I will not get caught up in what could’ve been or should’ve been. I will look instead at the power and possibility of what is, right now.

3. I have to accept whatever comes my way, and the only important thing is that I meet it with the best I have to give.

4. Making mistakes is always better than faking perfections.

5. I will think less about managing my problems and more about managing my mindset. I will keep it positive.”

6. A challenge only becomes an obstacle if I bow to it.

7. I will not try to hide from my fears, because I know they are not there to scare me. They are there to let me know that something is worth it.

8. There is a big difference between empty fatigue and gratifying exhaustion. Life is too short. I will invest in the activities that deeply move me.

9. If I don’t have time for what matters, I will stop doing things that don’t.

10. My last step in the right direction doesn’t have to be a big one,just simple direction to fellow.

As you read this little information about how you better your life ,please try and practice it so that i will becomes part of you.
Don't forget to share with your friends just by using the social media share button on the article.......

Source

1 comments:

Unknown said...

True talk talk........We just need to practice it...

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

 
Design by emmawebs - |